League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 20th season off-season thread

By Smirt211
10/29/2021 12:50 am
MoonPygg wrote:
I like you Smirt but I never know what the heck you're talking about.

I code up things sometimes. I can't say what I see direct in a game because ears perk and people copy. I have to generalize it.

I'll be vague about a situation that upsets me and use it as motivation and will only talk direct on it once someone comes at me. (i.e. Admiral and his posts within his own league - ridiculing me on my losses and/or declaring his new league Smirt free when I bust my *** in his leagues and all I've gotten in return is told my dispersal draft grade was an F right from the jump in Legends)

By MoonPygg
10/29/2021 10:51 am
Smirt211 wrote:
MoonPygg wrote:
I like you Smirt but I never know what the heck you're talking about.

I code up things sometimes. I can't say what I see direct in a game because ears perk and people copy. I have to generalize it.

I'll be vague about a situation that upsets me and use it as motivation and will only talk direct on it once someone comes at me. (i.e. Admiral and his posts within his own league - ridiculing me on my losses and/or declaring his new league Smirt free when I bust my *** in his leagues and all I've gotten in return is told my dispersal draft grade was an F right from the jump in Legends)
if I ever have any questions I'll pm you?

By Smirt211
10/29/2021 11:15 am
Yes. of course, man.

By MoonPygg
10/29/2021 9:00 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Yes. of course, man.
thanks.